- VSI has been selected to represent Plastec Ventilation Inc. line of
small direct drive centrifugal blowers in Florida and Latin America.
These blowers are polypropylene construction with CFM’s up 4500
and/or static pressures up to 12”.
- Penn Barry has announced a 1.9 % price increase which is
currently in place.
- Penn Barry introduces an Iplume induced flow lab fans which are
AMCA 200 certified. They are available from 12” – 45” either direct
or belt driven with static pressures up to 7”.
- Cincinnati Fan Co. introduces a series of high pressure centrifugal
blowers from 24” – 73”. These new HPBC blowers are available in
most arrangements with volumes up to 80,000 CFM, static pressure
up to 105” and efficiencies up to 78%.
- Cincinnati Fan Co. announced a 4% price increase effective with
orders entered March 12, 2021. Shipment of orders at current prices
must be completed by April 2, 2021.
- We would like to introduce you to Industrial Air Products (IAP)
who have been building air moving equipment since 1974. IAP Inc.
is family owned and currently in their 3rd generation. Their
manufacturing plant is in Phillips, Wisconsin and besides the
manufacturing areas, they have a test lab, an AMCA approved test
chamber and speed balancing equipment.
- Their product lines include many types of standard medium and
large centrifugal blowers along with tube axial, vane axial and plug
fans. Custom designs are also available.
- Their engineering capabilities include CAD, Solid Models, FEA &
3D. All fans go through a design review which includes drive,
bearings, and critical speed analysis.
- Materials of construction include mild and AR steel, aluminum, 304
and 316 stainless steel and most all special alloys.
- Other capabilities include high temperature, split housings, liners,
swing out, spark resistant, insulated, and dairy fans.
123 Ave C, SW
WINTER HAVEN, FL 33880
P.O. BOX 750
WINTER HAVEN, FL 33882