Industrial ventilation, dust collection,
fume exhaust, odor control,
people cooling, process ventilation,
corrosive and explosive
- Diagnose existing ventilation systems, correcting any problems found in order to increase airflow capabilities.
- Design ventilation systems incorporating proper ductwork velocities, static pressure calculations required collection equipment if appropriate.
- Sound testing and evaluation of methods to lower noise to acceptable levels.
- Air testing of capture hoods to assure that intake velocities minimize or eliminate fumes from escaping into the plant atmosphere.
- Evaluate materials of construction that will withstand corrosives from either the airstream or the surrounding areas or both.
- Determine construction features to safely operate fans and blowers in explosive environments.
- Design plant ventilation systems to lower indoor air temperatures to provide better working conditions for employees.
- Assist with the design, testing and operation of fans and blowers for OEM applications in order to provide improved customer equipment performance or to help in the bringing to market of new equipment.
- Provide cooling or drying systems for manufactured products prior to packaging, freezing, etc.
- Design air cooling systems for plant personnel.
- Balance axial and centrifugal blowers to minimize or eliminate vibration
- Laser and Routing Cutting Table Exhaust System Design and Implementation
123 Ave C, SW
WINTER HAVEN, FL 33880
P.O. BOX 750
WINTER HAVEN, FL 33882