- Metal & electric motor costs have both recently risen dramatically, which has caused most of our industrial fan manufacturers to increase prices. The following outlines some of those price increases.
- Cincinnati Fan Co. increased their fan prices 4% effective 3/12/21.
- United Enertech increased their aluminum louvers prices 6% and their dampers by 20% effective 3/22/2021.
- American Coolair increased their prices by 4% on 2/15/2021.
- Penn Barry will be increasing prices by 1.9% on 4/4/2021.
- IAP had a 4% price increase which was effective 1/15/2021.
- Another challenge has been to fabricate industrial ventilation equipment in a timely fashion. Surprisingly, orders have actually increased over the last year.
- VSI sales in 2020 exceeded sales in 2019 by over 15% based on our turnkey capability having a single source expendability.
- Many motor manufacturers have changed their motor warranty policy which now is a no fault warranty policy. In the future a detailed description and photographs will be required.
The following product lines from Cincinnati Fan Co. have been enlarged to offer larger sizes. These include backward inclined, plug, backward curved, and high pressure backward curved fans.
TYPE NEW SIZES BI 40”- 60” PLUG 40” – 49” BC 24” – 60” HPBC 24” – 73”
Florida seasonal high temperatures will be with us shortly. Ever since the first of the year, plant ventilation fans have been in high demand to increase plant air changes and to minimize airborne contaminants.
Keeping employees healthy during this period of time is mandatory in trying to maintain production and shipment of fans, blowers, and dampers.
While shipping schedules have been extended, if your plant needs ventilation improvement, we encourage you to act now. VSI can provide complete turnkey ventilation projects.
123 Ave C, SW
WINTER HAVEN, FL 33880
P.O. BOX 750
WINTER HAVEN, FL 33882