- Raw materials continue to be in short supply along with increased pricing for all fan and blower manufacturers.
- Standard fans and blowers are available in 6-8 weeks and 12-16 weeks for non-standard models. Always pre-check with Karen or Sandy in our office for specific shipment lead times.
- Our OEM business continues to excel. Many of our customers are ordering large quantities of standard fans to keep their pipeline full.
- Standard TEFC motors have been given a face lift. They have upgraded severe duty components along with meeting Division 2, Group A, B, C, D, F & G.
- The fabrication of aluminum parts requires dust collection. Since aluminum dust is extremely explosive, a KST test is required prior to quoting.
- To create uniform air flow, consider using American Warming two & four way diffusers.
Providing Florida plant ventilation based on the sun load can be calculated by multiplying the length, width, and height of the building, subtracting estimated contents, and dividing by 3 for the manufacturing areas or by 5 for warehouse areas.
If heat-producing equipment exists in the manufacturing areas, a second calculation would be required to determine the additional CFM needed. The following formula can be used:
The heat radiated into the building can come from motors, ovens, dryers, etc. ∆T is the temperature indoors compared to outdoor shade.
123 Ave C, SW
WINTER HAVEN, FL 33880
P.O. BOX 750
WINTER HAVEN, FL 33882