- HARTZELL AIR MOVEMENT announces a 4.5% price increase effective May 7th, 2018.
- AMERICAN COOLAIR announces a 5.9% price increase effective May 1st, 2018.
- PRICE INCREASES for both fan and motor manufacturers come as a result of the recent tariffs for aluminum and steel.
- BALDOR announces a food-safe, stainless steel product line for CIP procedures. These motors exceed IP69K construction.
- VENTILATION SPECIALISTS, INC. has been appointed to represent Industrial Air Technology lines of large centrifugal blowers with capabilities up to 400,000 CFM.
- VENTILATION SPECIALISTS, INC. has just completed replacing 47 power roof ventilators for a central Florida warehouse project.
How to increase existing exhaust or supply systems:
The fan laws govern what increases can be achieved as related to airflow (CFM), static pressure (S.P.), horsepower (BHP), and fan speed (RPM.) The fan laws only work for one specific system. If the system changes, the fan laws would only apply to the changed system.
A. CFM & RPM are linear. If CFM doubles, RPM also doubles.
B. Static pressure moves up as the square. If CFM and RPM double, S.P. goes up (2)² = 4 times.
C. Horsepower moves up as the cube. If CFM and RPM doubles, S.P. goes up (2)³= 8 times.
123 Ave C, SW
WINTER HAVEN, FL 33880
P.O. BOX 750
WINTER HAVEN, FL 33882
Fax: (863) 294-3646